Crayon Birthday Fun Fold


 I wanted to use up some random envelopes with this card. So I measured the envelope, subtracted a quarter inch from each side, and that is the size of the face of the card. 

This fun fold opens only in the middle, so I made the middle one half the size of the card face and each strip of patterned paper one quarter of the card face (minus one fourth inch to give the border). The patterned paper is just random paper from my stash. 

I cut white cardstock for the inside middle and the outside middle. 

The front piece of white I embossed with SU birthday greetings embossing folder. 

Then I stamped the crayon from School Days from CTMH and cut them out. I adhered them with dimensionals. 

The red gems are from the dollar store. 

Easy but fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daffodil Daydream Double Easel Card

Hello Ladybug Fun Fold